So we're in Day 6 of 2014 already - how's it going for you so far?
Ok, well, i'm not talking about 'New Years Resolutions' to be exact (and if you do make them - to each their own - and I do pray it's a success for you - I believe in you!) but I'm talking about actually getting up and just making it happen!
See, what happens is that - and of course I myself have been guilty of this many times - we just talk, talk and talk and never really get up and make it happen.
A dream is exactly just that a dream and can only become a reality when we get up, put in 150% ExCel Mode hustle and make it happen!
I have had many dreams in my life and walhamdulilah many have become a reality (one of them is We Be Inspired - an organisation dedicated to Islamic Personal and Spiritual development).
Yes we keep full trust in Allah however we have to get up and do our part - God helps those who help themselves.
I mean honestly we've all sat formal exams once in our life at least and we know that to get a grade A we have to put in the study - it won't miraculously just happen - unless you're an uber-genius and someone who already knows the answers to the questions before you go in to the exam room - then where were you when i was at school/college/uni eh?!
Anyways, it's all about getting up and making it happen - simple.
Right, well, it sounds simple - i know - but sometimes can become a challenge to implement.
Well, fear nada as the Queen of Inspiration and Motivation *Your Truly* is here to quick-fix it!
Follow these quick simple tips.
Just before you begin though - make the intention, check your sincerity level and now bismillah...
Today's Tips and Action Points:
1. Have You got yourself a journal or notebook yet? Well hurry and get one - it's a MUST!
- Here is where you write your before thoughts, after thoughts, progression level, random doodles and hearts and cars and whatever else. It's all a process - trust me! :)
2. Talk about it to your trusted souls, to yourselves, your angels, to God. Do have at least one talking session - it's good to share and get ideas back from trusted souls.
- Plan it out in your journal or notebook - and yes God is the best of ALL planners (Remember the hadith where the man asked RasoolAllah “Should I tie my camel and have Tawakkul (trust in Allah for her protection) or should I leave her untied and have Tawakkul.” Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied, “Tie her and have Tawakkul.” Hadith Tirmidhi (I think we could do with a Masterclass on this subject - what you think?)
3. Now just go do it and go make it happen!
- Take whatever is first on your list in your plan - don't discriminate your list - and just go ahead and do it. This applies to all industries and areas you want to work on.
Well I did say it was simple - it's just us - we like to complicate things for ourselves!
Remember the verse from the Qur'an; "Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves." (13:11 - partial).
Time to kick start 2014 on this new mantra and make it happen now!
Did this post help you kick start your; 'I will do it now!' mode? Comment below and let me know :)
[PS: VIP Days are now open for 2014 - this is where you get to work with me in person via Skype (if you are abroad) or in your locality (UK) and we work on creating the life you want now - family/personal/relationships/biz - you choose. To find out more, available dates and fees email me now on firstname.lastname@example.org]
Nadia Leona Yunis